Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with MATE panel

Hey Kyle.

Thanks for the testing! Regarding the re-presentation of the frame and
panel, the accessibility tree for mate-panel applets seems pretty
broken. Applets are not children of the panel, but are separate
applications without any accessible relationship connecting them to the
panel. In addition, the applets lack accessible children. For instance,
I added the dictionary applet to the mate-panel's top panel. I see the
entry on screen, and when I give it focus, the entry emits a
focus-change event. But try to find the entry in Accerciser. I don't see
it. I would like to see those issues addressed by mate-panel developers.

Thanks again.
--joanie