Re: [orca-list] Using Linux distros done for blind

Hi I wonder what the problem exactly is.

Depending on which distro you choose, for example Ubuntu with
accessibility  or Vinux specifically designed with blind users in mind,
there is more or less great degree of accessibility.

All these distros have their own forums or mailing lists.

I am pretty confident that one gets very good responses on Vinux mailing
list and other similar accessibility specific distros.

May be for you Vinux or similar distros will be very useful, because as
a matter of fact such distros have a dedicated group of developers who
really answer the queries well.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.