[orca-list] Migrating from Gnome to Mate Desktop

Hi all,

For some reason every time I upgrade to a newer version of the Gnome desktop I end up frustrated either because they've changed something that in my view didn't need changing, or something that was previously accessible is now inaccessible.

In recent days I've been playing around with Mate, and so far I am really liking it.

However, can anyone tell me how to connect to a wireless network, as I just can't seem to figure that bit out.

Also, has anyone done a guide for Orca users with the Mate desktop? Kind of a beginners guide to Mate - that would be really useful.

Thanks,

Nick