Re: [orca-list] Migrating from Gnome to Mate Desktop

Hi nick.
Basically not all themes of mate will have good accessibility.
I have used the netbook theme and as far as I remember, alt + ctrl +
escape took me to the panel which contains all the things you need such
as wifi.
There could be other accessible themes which I haven't used, but when
Mate came up by default in Ubuntu-mate I had to change it to netbook theme.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.