Re: [orca-list] new skype

linphone has a couple plugins that can be installed to talk to skype, but I don't know about linphone accessibility status.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017, Vojt?ch ?miro wrote:

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:20:19
From: Vojt?ch ?miro <vsmiro seznam cz>
To: Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] new skype

Hello.

And is some way to use it in Ubuntu 17.10. Me and my friend can't use it in there.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Alex ARNAUD napsal(a):
 Le 19/12/2017 ? 11:54, Vojt?ch ?miro a ?crit?:
 Hello.

 Skype for Linux is not accessible. You can use it only in Chromium or in
 Pidgin. But in Pidgin it works only in ubuntu 14 or 16.

 I can use Skype for Pidgin on Debian 8 and I can use Skype web from
 Firefox.

 Best regards.