Re: [orca-list] Add shortcut to skip block of links

Le 16/12/2017 à 11:03, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I'm not seeing the results you describe. I am using Orca master and
Firefox nightly, and I land on the last-modified date. Well, I land on
some headings along the way, but the last-modified date is not being
skipped over, which I am assuming is your point.

Related to all of this, if you want to see a list of everything which
Orca will match on, you can bring up that list with Alt+Shift+O. Again,
for me, the last-modified date is included.

I'm assume that this is not normal that we've the same result. You could find a debug log here : https://framabin.org/?09816eefe2db3e43#UcLL60hG0wzU51Dzsa9U1pDpoVxiN72M8L1rP2Ie3ys=

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD