Re: [orca-list] Why does firefox hang my entire machine so often?

I prefer ublock origin, and disabling all the pocket, topsites, newtab, etc, features of the new firefox.  No more extraineous chatter or lagging!  Oh, I forgot to add noscript, for even more performance and securityy...

Best,

Dave  H.