From: Peter Vágner <pvdeejay gmail com>
Date: 2017-12-06 7:25 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Inaccessible Calendar
To: Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net>

Hello,

You can download a nightly build of Firefox at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/nightly/all/
Just choose your language, your platform, download the file, unpack it and run firefox .
If your are on Arch linux, there are even firefox-nightly and firefox-nigtly-i18n packages in the AUR if you prefer that route.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 6. 12. 2017 0:35 používateľ "Al Sten-Clanton" <albert.e.sten_clanton@verizon.net> napísal:

Peter, how do I get to nightly Firefox?  Thanks!

Al