Re: [orca-list] Braille in Orca not working

Hi Raphaël,
Aug 23 2017, Raphaël POITEVIN has written:
On my system those packages are installed:

ii libbrlapi0.6:amd64 5.2~20141018-5 amd64
Yep.
braille display access via BRLTTY - shared library
ii python3-brlapi 5.2~20141018-5 amd64
Quite possible
Braille display access via BRLTTY - Python3 bindings
ii xbrlapi 5.4-7~bpo8+1 amd64
And again quite possible

Orca doesn't complain and I have installed everything that was possible
to install along with Orca to make it as happy as it can be. What more
can I say? I can look through the Pyton library folders, but that's
about it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3
(Britney Spears)