[orca-list] One compressed and comprehensive list of non-Orca keyboard commands

Hey hey,
I'm getting into Mate, but I found it difficult to find one complete and comprehensive list of keyboard commands. So far I've only managed to find some very basic commands and then I had to search for specific functions.

Is there suc a list for working with Marc/Mate? I have a feeling that keyboard commands are also split between the desktop the window manager and even the Xserver itself. Since I still have an ongoing issue with Yelp, I'd prefer a simple text or HTML document.

Best wishes and thanks so much,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

They say, break away - I'm missing out on the fun and games <3
(Britney Spears)