Re: [orca-list] One compressed and comprehensive list of non-Orca keyboard commands

I didn't find one, but as root have you tried alt-control-s yet? When I do that, the system bar comes up with clock and it gets you the opportunity to connect to the internet from network settings. Move left and right on that bar to find stuff.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017, Jeanette C. wrote:

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:58:08
From: Jeanette C. <julien mail upb de>
Subject: [orca-list] One compressed and comprehensive list of non-Orca
    keyboard commands

Hey hey,
I'm getting into Mate, but I found it difficult to find one complete and comprehensive list of keyboard commands. So far I've only managed to find some very basic commands and then I had to search for specific functions.

Is there suc a list for working with Marc/Mate? I have a feeling that keyboard commands are also split between the desktop the window manager and even the Xserver itself. Since I still have an ongoing issue with Yelp, I'd prefer a simple text or HTML document.

Best wishes and thanks so much,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

They say, break away - I'm missing out on the fun and games <3
(Britney Spears)