Re: [orca-list] Setting up Orca on ArchLinux

Hi José,
Aug 18 2017, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza has written:

Are you using gnome?
Yes, I believe gnome-shell is the desktop I chose.

Can you login in gnome and use gnome-terminal?
No. Don't know what's going on in DGM. Tried to do what I used to do
back on my old Debian with Gnome 2.something, but this obviously doesn't
enter username and password into the correct fields.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind <3
(Britney Spears)