Re: [orca-list] I hate pulse

Howdy,

Yea orca is sadly really crashy caused by an at spi bug. I made an shortcut for my girlfrind  that kills
orca, speech-dispacher, and restarts both. Sometimes she needs to restart up to 5 times, sometimes it works
for several hours.

Try restarting orca more aggressiv. I bet that will help.
Cheers Chrys