[orca-list] orca and display managers

I was using the gtk3 greeter that's packaged for voidlinux. I was trying to get it to set up my user for autologin with 0 luck. In the end we set up autox and that works well enough for my purposes.

I'm more or less curious though why it wouldn't play nice but at this point i'm also not worried about it because i have something that works now. Since i'm the only user on this box who's going to use X, it works.