Re: [orca-list] playing old text games with dosemu and orca

should i use the "DISPLAY="

before dosemu?

and how to actually use it?

this is on a debian stretch install
Den 2017-04-25 kl. 19:44, skrev Nolan Darilek:
The best luck I've had is with the -dumb (note only single dash) command line option. Unfortunately, while -dumb gets me a prompt, it freezes up whenever I launch an app, and I have to kill it from another console. -t, even as root, bombs out with an SDL error. Note that I have to set "DISPLAY=" before even getting that far, and it just silently fails without even opening a prompt.

Good luck, please let me know if you have any success.