Re: [orca-list] starting out with ubuntu

Hi Daniel,

To shut down, I press the fysical button shortly and then choose "shut
down" with the arrow keys.

To find the system settings, I press Alt+F10 to open the menu and then
go with the arrow keys to "system" and then down to "System settings".

Hope this helps you get started.

Greetings,
Kristof

Hi Daniel,

Vinux is based upon Ubuntu so our Wiki may be a good place for you to read.

http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/unity

Also check other articles by going to the main wiki page or viewing the
map which links to all articles alphabetically.

Good luck

Cheers

Rob Whyte