Re: [orca-list] Orca and current best compatible linux distro and desktop

Hi,

You have 2 options:
- using the net-install non-official DVD, not official but mentioned on
Debian website: it contains needed firmwares to make your Wifi work.
Perfect if you've an access to the Internet.
- using a full 1st DVD/CD, and yes you can skip net configuration,
installing everything from DVD/CD, then adding packages from CD/DVD.
Then DVD seems better (more packages). Just you'll need an Internet
connection to get firmwares installed, after you add non-free repo in
your sources.list packages.

Regards,