Re: [orca-list] Orca and current best compatible linux distro and desktop

Le 10/04/2017 à 10:12, Amir-Trend Plus a écrit :
Hi,
but someone told me that the live cd of debian, we cannot install from
there. we have to use the command line/terminal, using soeak up, to
install debian. no graphical user interface will work with orca right
now, the installer i am refering to. is it correct?

It is not an issue because you can install Debian with speech. Indeed the live CD is not usable for installation but you can install Debian from all others CDs like you can do with Windows or Mac.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager