Re: [orca-list] problems with orca in ubuntu

This problem happens on talkingarchlinux too. Something is screwing around with configurations and I find it very unwelcome. I wonder could a gsettings set command of some type clear this problem?

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza wrote:

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:56:45
From: Jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>
To: Krishnakant <krmane openmailbox org>,
    Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org>, orca <ORCA-LIST gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] problems with orca in ubuntu

According to my friend, screen reader wasn't set to on in the universal accessibility. He told me that after turn screen on in universal accessibility the problem has gone. But according to him, when he restart the machine screen reader is set to off again.