Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Phone Accessibility

Don’t think Orca has gesture hotkeys yet and I don’t think at-spi has been written such that it supports that sort of interface.  It amounts to a whole rethink of the screen reader.  I’m not surprised it isn’t accessible.

Alex M

From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Lisa Brandt
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:05 PM
To: Chris Norman
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Phone Accessibility

Hi Chris,

Unless things have changed substantially in the past couple of months, there's not a speck of accessibility in Ubuntu Touch. I was surprised and disappointed; I really thought that would be on their radar.

--

Lisa Brandt, PCC Disability Services
Accessibility Technician

Assistive Technology Support and Appointments:

971-722-TECH (971-722-8324)