Re: [orca-list] planning to revisit twitter, any tips?

Hi Storme,

Just like you I too am a hard core free software supporter and do like diaspora and gnusocial.

But some times you have to maintain accounts on fb and twitter because there is a huge population already there and things like pettitions and the stuff needs huge support special from my Country where I am fighting for digital rights.

So the campaign is running in India and we hardly have any one on GNUSocial.

I am surely going to open one account there as well.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.