Re: [orca-list] Defaulting to command line instead of Gnome or Mate

I had never heard of youtube-viewer, I downloaded, but could not get
it to work.  I have mplayer installed, but specifying --vo=null
--video-player=mplayer gave me the description of the vieeo followed
by something not in ASCII, and then it said search for videos type h
for help.

I was in a regular virtual terminal when I did this.

On Thu, 08 Sep 2016 09:11:28 -0400,