Re: [orca-list] multiple little issues and one possibly major for pidgin

Hey Kyle, Jeremy, and all.

Based on your feedback and the feedback from Jeremy, I went ahead and
cherry-picked the hack removal commit to gnome-3-22. I'll keep it
optionally re-enable-able because missing accessibility events can be
mysterious creatures. If we go many months without trouble, I may rip it
out (from master) completely.

Regarding this suggestion: