Re: [orca-list] multiple little issues and one possibly major for pidgin

First things first, Orca and pidgin are now working together like a dream. So far, not only is nothing new broken, but I can immediately switch to Pidgin's workspace/window without having to wait for Orca to catch up. Even better, I have checked off both "speak chat room name" and " "provide chat room specific message histories," and both are working as expected.

Just one little suggestion that would make things run even more smoothly when I'm not in the Pidgin window. Would it be possible, instead of Orca speaking "Message from chat room testing: Somebody: This is a test." Orca could say "Somebody: This is a test. From testing?" Putting the message first followed by the chat room name would allow me to hear the most important information first, followed by the nice to have info. Or maybe a box can be toggled to speak the chat room before or after the message. This is really good stuff! Thanks for the great work so far!
Sent from Graffiti Bridge