[orca-list] problems to navigate in table

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi Joanie and all.

In FF, when exploring a table using alt+shift+left/right, I found the following problems.

1. If I am in an empty cell and I press alt+shift+right, orca skips one cell. If for example I am in the first cell, orca jumps to the third cell.

2. If I am in a empty cell and I press alt+shift+left, orca does not jump to the previous cell.

I am not sure if this is reproducible or if it is related to my specific application.
I can try to capture a debug file if necessary.
Thanks.

--
José
        Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar