Re: [orca-list] problems to navigate in table

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi all.

A while back I reported the below problem but it seems that no one could reproduce.

I am attaching a html file in which it can be reproduced, at least in my environment.

To reproduce the problem try the following steps:

1. Open the attached html using firefox.

2. Press the t key to jump to the table present in the file.

3. Press the  alt+shift+down. Orca announces  the first column of the table.

4. Press alt+shift+right. Orca announces the second column of the table. This is an empty column.

No problems until now.

5. Press alt+shift+right again. Orca should announce the third column of the table but instead, orca announces the content of the fourth column of the table.

6. Press alt+shift+left. Orca announces the content of the third column, as expected.

7. Press alt+shift+left again and observe that orca announces the second column.

8. Repeat the step 7 and observe that instead of jump to the first column, orca is stuck in the second column.

Repeat the steps 5, 6, 7 and 8 and observe that the behavior is the same.

If I change the content of the second column  to something like 4444, the problem is not present.
Also, if I change the second column to something like:
orca announces all columns without problems.
Thanks.