[orca-list] eclipse: auto-completion not read by orca

Hi,
here's a quick question. I did that trick in my eclipse.ini file to get eclipse to work better with orca, so using gtk 2 version. However I just noticed that when I press ctrl+space to check what the auto-complete features has to offer, I can't know what item I'm currently positioned on. Orca will not say a thing, and braille won't print a single character. So I was just wondering, is that one of the case where orca can't deal with a gtk widget ? Could it be fixed ?
Thanks