Re: [orca-list] button sub menus, what to call them?

Hey Kendell, all.

To be clear on this one point:

As for 3.22, if you want to commit this
change to it later you can

Actually, I cannot. Not without getting two approvals from GNOME's
translation team and two approvals from GNOME's release team. Rules are
rules. I don't make them up, and I do have to live by them.

3.21/3.22 is in feature, GUI, and string freeze. If this change were
critical, I'd ask for freeze break. But, as you mentioned, it's not
critical. And I agree with that assessment. I prefer to save my
freeze-break requests for those things which I think we really need so
that the translation team and release team know that if Joanie is
asking, Orca must really need the change and it's unacceptable for Orca
users to be forced to wait until the next stable cycle ends.

--joanie