[orca-list] Please test master with Pidgin

Hey all.

One of the problems Tyna reported was due to a hack in Orca designed to
work around Pidgin's failure to give us needed accessibility events. The
events which were missing are the events informing Orca what new
chatroom message text had been inserted (i.e. kinda critical that we
have those). Unfortunately that hack grinds AT-SPI2 to a halt (and makes
Orca non-responsive) if the chatroom has a ton of users listed.

In the hopes this sad hack is no longer needed, it's been disabled in
master. I believe this will solve Tyna's problem. It might also break
things for everyone. We won't know until you test. You have the power to
re-enable the hack by adding the following to your
orca-customizations.py file:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.enableSadPidginHack = True

Please let me know what you all experience so I can decide whether or
not the sad hack should be disabled by default or enabled by default.

Thanks!
--joanie