Re: [orca-list] I'm getting real tired of apps run as root being inaccessible

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 07:45:01PM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
hi
Wonderful! I'll file a bug right now. So it's not that there's a bug so
much as things haven't been set up the right way. That can be fixed. Is
this similar for qt applications as well?

As I said, things are different for Qt. Qt doesn't have the concept of
optional loadable modules that need to be configured... Well it kinda does,
Qt 4 I think requires QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 to be set in the environment, but
nothing else otherwise. Qt5 should just work.

Luke