[orca-list] Context menus and combobox popups should now be flat reviewable

Hey all.

I just committed a change to master which should make context menus flat
reviewable.

In my testing, the one exception I found is the context menu which
appears when you're in the location bar in Firefox. We don't get the
appropriate events to tell us you've gotten into that menu until you
arrow into it. Orca needs to know where you are in order to review where
you are. So if you don't arrow into that menu, Orca cannot present it
with flat review. All other context menus I've tried, including
Firefox's document-related context menu, have been reviewable even
without arrowing into them.

On a related note, if you expand a combo box an object which claims to
be a menu is what pops up. That combo box list/menu should also be flat
reviewable. Crazy times in flat review land.... (And, no, I'm not
finished yet. <smiles>)

--joanie