Re: [orca-list] What are the differences between Python 2.7 aand Python 3.3?

Hello,

This is something liblouis can handle to some extend.
So it appears there must be a way to communicate such emphasis details somehow.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2. septembra 2016 3:04:46 odpoludnia používateľ Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> napísal:

Aha. Gotcha. Is there a list of desired signs somewhere and where they
appear?

Thanks!
--joanie