Re: [orca-list] Reading Firefox tab title

Dear Raphaël, Joannie and all :),

I have also experienced this bug myself.

In Debian stable "Jessie" (8.6), We use Firefox ESR version (45.4.0) and Orca master from today.

The test case :
1) Open Firefox ESR (45.4.0)
2) Open two or more tabs
3) Move between tabs with ctrl+pgup and ctrl+pgdown

On Orca 3.18 and below we have this comportment : when switching on a tab Orca reads the current element and the tab title.

On version 3.20 and above Orca only reads the current element and no more the tab title. So it becomes difficult to know in which tab you are for a completely blind user.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager