Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: Browse mode when writing an e-mail

On Friday 07 October 2016 01:17 PM, Rob Whyte wrote:
Yes I also have often experienced this bug.

Although I never saw this bug, I am sure I had an issue more than once that while navigating an email in reply mode to give inline comments, the cursor moved to somewhere else as if it was in browse mode and say pressing b would take it to some button.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.