Re: [orca-list] firefox bugg, orca running from git firefox version, 50.0

Hi Majid.

I just performed these steps and Orca presented what was displayed on
the screen which includes the file name, the percent, the time
remaining, the downloaded amount and the total. Here's an example from
my debug.out, using Orca master and Firefox Nightly:

'firefox-53.0a1.en-US.mac(2).dmg 20% 18 seconds remaining — 21.3 of 103
MB Cancel.'

(In my defense, the Mac download is much larger. <smiles>)

If Orca is not presenting that to you, having a full debug.out would be
helpful.

Thanks!
--joanie