Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird/Icedove : Orca jumps elements when I am quick

Hey Alex.

Can you also reproduce this problem in Thunderbird?

--joanie

On 11/18/2016 11:45 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Dear all,

Environment:
- Debian stable "Jessie" (8.6)
- Icedove 45.4.0
- Orca master (commit a2f950415b2a82a59b302401e97132814eec67fb)

When I am using Orca for reading e-mail I often notice that Orca skips
mail contents.

My use case : Orca is so much verbose when I open an e-mail (it talks
two times the mail subject) so I use ctrl+home to stop this behavior and
to begin to read the first line.

When I am fast and don't let Orca to finish to speak the mail subjet I
notice that Orca often skips mail content.

How Orca does work in this case? Is there kind of cache or intelligent
mechanism when Orca loads a mail?

Best regards.