Re: [orca-list] Skye and Orca

How are you running Skype on Arch? I can't get it to work anymore because the qt-at-spi package is no longer in Arch.

 On 11/17/2016 08:25 PM, B. Henry wrote:
I do not know what you are talking about.
I am running skype on arch-Linux, updated a few days ago.
Things do not appear much different. My contacts appear as they always have, and I made a skype out call, as
well as a test call; both worked as always.
Are you saying that we can't get to the skype website via the linux skype client?
If so, is this a very big problem?
Is there something important we can not do?
I assume I can still do things opn the website from firefox or chrome, but will check if I have time later on
tonight or tomorrow.