Re: [orca-list] Skye and Orca

Hi,
the old skype client for linux wasn't 100% accessible, but enough to be functionnal (i.e: you have to use tab and shift+tab to check if the person you are chatting with sent a message). Other than that it was fine, but now it's pretty much in decline, and replaced with a new client still in alpha that will probably never be accessible (it uses chromium to display the web.skype.com website, but it's a bar version of chromium without any possibility of using chromevox). Alternatively you can install the real chromium and add chromevox to it (on archlinux we have a package for this in repository, but I don't know about other distros), and access the web.skype.com website from there. That would be the only way, with a few issue since it's a beta. - You can't call windows machine running skype as of yet (it will complain your contact has a too old version of skype, even if it's not the case)
- Video calls aren't available as of yet, I think

Tyna