Re: [orca-list] Anyone else using Orca on BSD

Are xfce panels still inaccesible with orca?
I am a big xfce fan, well would be if this issue were fixed, but there is little point of running it as I can
be still lighter and faster usiing
something like fluxbox.
Anyway, I  am a ZFS fan as well, and uless things hae changed  the implementations for some of the  solaris
spins and bsd were  better than the way zfs
was run on Linux.
I would be interested in hearing more about your experience with BSD.
I'd not be doing much with it for now most likely, but if we could come up with a talking installer...???
I'd think we could get yasr to work, maybe get hold of the cat who got it working on osx.
You can run oss on Linux, pro audio folks do for the most part as far as I know.Are you saying this is easier
on bsd?
Thanks, and you  are welcome to use open-sourceaccessible, a google group I started and manage for discussion.
open-sourceaccessible googlegroups com
is the email for the group, just use the subscribe option like with other public ggroups, or go to the
website and sign up, or write me off list and I
can sign you up for that matter if all else fails.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  am_dxer fastmail fm wrote:
Fri, May 27, 2016 at 09:24:29AM -0400

I have used both XFCE and Mate with success.