[orca-list] How can Orca help on a Web page

Hi,

Hypra is applying for a "game" where we need support by people, via
votes, to win and meet investers. It's important for us as we are
searching for funds, before some crowd-funding later, to finance our dev
projects.

If you want to vote, it would be nice, but I can understand if it's so
hard as it's a French website.

But it's an opportunity to ask for an Orca behavior. So.
1. Go to: https://fundtruck.com/hypra/
2. Choose "S'inscrire" (register)
3. Fill the form: prénom (1st name), nom, mail, password. Then Enter.
4. Then, choose "Je vote" (I vote)
5. Choose Hypra in the list
6. With h, you access on HYPRA header.
7. Under this line, you have: "Je vote" and next to it, the number of
votes (e.g. 82+).
"Je vote" is a kind of button. With NVDA, I just need to press Enter and
it works. The button becomes "J'ai voté" (I have voted). With Orca,
nothing happens. I need to use flat review or other twicks.

The votes (and the interface) are opened until 29th, Sunday, 23:59,
Paris timezone.

Could you test this and tell me why Orca doesn't work whereas NVDA does?
What's the kind of this "button" and could Orca interact with it via Enter?

If you consider helping Hypra beyond this technical puestion, you can
forward for votes. Thanks!

Best regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0