Re: [orca-list] Evolution - Reading the contents of messages.

Only Mozilla products seem to be misbehaving for me, and only on 64-bit
ARM. I haven't noticed any problems with any other applications, and
Mozilla products have no problems on 32-bit ARM devices such as my
Hummingboard, Raspberry Pi2 and Odroid XU4. The only problem I have on
most of those seems to be related to a bad interaction between
gstreamer and pulseaudio that throws a rather cryptic assertion
something about a mutex or something. This rather badly affects Orca's
beeping progress bars, which cause all of Orca to crash, and I can't
seem to find the problem or what may be causing it. Apparently that
problem once happened on x86_64, and it was a glibc problem not
directly related to either gstreamer or pulseaudio. In any case, that's
a bit of a tangent here, so I'll forego any further discussion of this
issue on this thread, especially since I'm primarily using the C2 at
this point.
Sent from the funky design