[orca-list] Evolution - Reading the contents of messages.

Using Evolution 3.18.5.2 with  Orca 3.20.1 installed from source.

I was previously using the default version of Orca that comes with
Ubuntu 3.0.2 I think it was.

Using the latest version of Ubuntu with all updates applied.

When I hit enter on a message, I can read the headers but I cant read
the message body easily.  When the body of the message is encountered
Orca speaks the word: "panel" and that's it.

If I set Orca to automatically read the message when it is opened using
the Orca preferences I can wait to hear the message body.  Also, if I
tab and there are links in the message, I can then press control and
home to get to the top of the message body and read with standard
commands.

I have looked at the Orca website and there's no mention of any
customization that would solve this.

It also might be worth mentioning that this is a 64 bit installation.

It's substantially uncustomized and this has happend from the start.

I tried removing my Evolution config and starting again to see if there
was something strange in there.

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards

Darragh