Re: [orca-list] Evolution - Reading the contents of messages.

Perhaps that problem is fixed in the most recent versions, and I am
aware that unticking the box that says "store messages on this
computer" wil most certainly fix most of the slowness I was seeing in
Thunderbird. However, the last time I opened a folder with thousands of
messages in it, Thunderbird froze pretty bad, although admittedly
happened before I knew about that checkbox being on by default, and I
just avoided opening that folder from then on.
Sent from my funky music