Re: [orca-list] Is it possible to watch orca changes through email?

Howdy

Are there any such PPAs for Fedora, Suese, Debian or any
other distro(s)?
For fedora exists copr that are verry similar to PPAs. But i dont know if there is one for accessibility.
All  Arch based  distros have the AUR. thats  imo the most powerfull  way to share  easiely  software from
users to users.

Cheers chrys