Re: [orca-list] The Jupiter console screen reader

Hello,

From my quick guess, you are missing

.include /etc/pulse/default.pa

At the begining of your
.config/pulse/default.pa

Greetings
Peter

Dňa 11. 5. 2016 5:34 odpoludnia používateľ "Storm Dragon" <stormdragon2976 gmail com> napísal:
Howdy,
I must have done something wrong with the pulse configuration, case when I tried it, I got errors and now sound. Here's exactly what I did:
created file ~/.config/pulse/default.pa
.include /etc/pulse/default.pa
load-module module-native-protocol-unix auth-anonymous=1 socket=/tmp/pulse.sock

sudo su - root
cp /etc/pulse/client.conf /root/.config/pulse/client.conf
Edit /root/.config/pulse/client.conf, and appended the following line to the end of the file:
; default-server = unix:/tmp/pulse.sock

It keeps saying there is no option -d with pulse. but running pulseaudio -k follow by pulseaudio causes loss of sound, until I remove the ~/.config/pulse/default.pa file. So, did I do something wrong? Sorry for being so slow on the utake lol.
Thanks
Storm