Re: [orca-list] The Jupiter console screen reader

hi
If I can get this going, I'll package this for sonar and replace speakup
with this, assuming it doesn't have the same problem both of these have,
and that is getting sound through pulse audio as root. I'm just about to
go onto their irc channel and try to get this resolved, so wish me luck.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
Hi especially for Peter Vágner and everyone that talked about YASR
some weeks ago. I use to leave this list in vacation mode, so only now
I have come accross that conversation. You may want to try the acsint
project, formely known as jupiter, developed by Karl Dahlke, the
author of edbrowse. I think it's the best terminal screen reader ever,
though its setup process can be complicated due to kernel sources
requirement. Among its features are support for unicode, reading the
screens beyond what is visible, fully keys customization, per
application profiles, etc etc. Check it at:
https://github.com/eklhad/acsint

Feel free to forward this as you want. Greetings,
Cleverson