Re: [orca-list] sound through pulse audio running as root may soon be fixed

Hello,

This is very interesting.

I think udev rules can be assigned on a packaging level, we could also be able to create a systemd user services to start / restart AT on login.

What I am unable to find is whether we need change to systemd logind or we aready have enough configuration possibilities so we can just create some kind of service we might use to also run our AT of choice on so called idle session?

Or are we talking about of yet another daemon what would communicate over DBUs to systemd logind watching the idle state signals and spawning AT as per the configuration?

This is very likelly this is not a first time you are trying to explain this to someone. Are there some bug reports whatewer I should look at in order to try to understand this a little better?

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 08.05.2016 o 22:39 Luke Yelavich napísal(a):