Re: [orca-list] sound through pulse audio running as root may soon be fixed

This message below confuses me, since it was Kendell who said "The reason I'm making such a big deal of this is because this has been an embarrassing issue for all of us Linux accessibility advocates being unable to fix an issue any windows user would immediately point out as a show stopper even if they had no idea what speakup was or what it did." I'm not sure why Kendell would write a strongly worded message in opposition to someone who was agreeing with him. I remembered Kendell's statement since I was going to say something, but I chose not to since Kyle's statement was so much better than anything I would have said. IMHO, I just don't think we should worry so much about what Windows users will think. Let's make Linux accessibility the best it can be regardless of the bar set by Windows.