Re: [orca-list] Best distribution for Orca at the moment?

On Fri, 2016-05-06 at 12:03 +0000, Darragh Ó Héiligh wrote:
I’ve just downloaded and run Ubuntu 16 but Orca isn’t speaking the
desktop. I assume this is just a minor issue with the default
configuration of Gnome on Ubuntu 16.

I have been using the console only for the past few years but need to
get back to the GUI.

Am I better off sticking with Ubuntu? Or is there something better
out there?  I have experience with both deb and RPM based
distributions so I am reasonably flexable.

Is Vinux still in development?

I played with Sonar a year ago or so but for some reason, it didn’t
really appeal to me.

Suggestions very welcome.

Darragh