Is it though? The desktop environment of unity is nearly unusable from what I can tell. Unless there are
patches or config steps that I'm not aware of?

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 May 2016, at 18:23, Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:

Give Ubuntu Gnome a try.  It's a very nice distro and its fully accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mark
Peveto
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 9:25 AM
To: kendell clark
Cc: Orca List
Subject: Re: [orca-list] linux full time

I'm transitioning slowly.  I've got vinux on one machine that it stays on,
then I have a test machine that I'm trying other versions on and that I try
installing different things on to see how well they work before i put them
on my dedicated machine.  Have a laptop with windows 10 on it just in case I
need it.